Softbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Factory Acoustic

Go down

Factory Acoustic Empty Factory Acoustic

Post  Machine Fri May 11, 2012 12:36 am

Factory Acoustic was released on april 18 2012. This fan CD started after I had successfully destroyed Zero Hour as an Orchestra version. I decided we should do an acoustic version of one of our songs. Todd had also wanted to record some Djembe so it was a perfect scenario. We recorded that and a cover of a song called Machines by a band called Owle Bird in our Interesting sessions (2009-2010). We had decided to sit on them for a bit. Then I wrote this strange acoustic meloncholy song called Restless and we decided to do a semi-acoustic/mellow fan CD. Restless was recorded in the spring of 2012. This was Jordans debut recording session with us and he played smashingly. This was recorded on our familiar set-up: the firepod into Cubase ST. We have a few new toys, namely a new monitor station and a ton of new FX plug ins. They make us sound great! For the last track we included a live version of Machines from our Interesting CD release party in July of 2011.
Machine
Machine

http://www.softboxmetal.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum